Terms of Service – The Small Print
Click Intelligence will provide link building, content services, and SEO campaigns, as described on the website. All invoices must be paid in full before the start of any campaign.
Click Intelligence SEO Services will include (but are not limited to):
- Obtaining and providing backlinks from other websites, blogs, and directories to build up link popularity
- Creating unique and optimised content
- Carrying out SEO audits
- Creating technical reports
Clients must acknowledge the following concerning SEO Services:
- All invoices are non-refundable.
- All invoices, documents, recommendations, and reports are 100% confidential.
- Click Intelligence has no control over the policies of search engines regarding the type of sites we use, nor do we have control of the type of content that they will accept now or in the future. Your website may be excluded from any external site, or even search engines at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or website.
- Click Intelligence has no control over blog owners or websites removing your links and content or deleting, moving, or changing their website. These removed/deleted/moved placements will not be refunded or replaced.
- Under no circumstances at all will Click Intelligence be liable to you for any damages that occur, including (but not limited to) any direct incidental or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any claims of yours or third-party websites. You will assume all risks and potential damages associated with using Click Intelligence’s services, whether this is known or unknown.
- Click Intelligence reserves the right to tweak anchor text, as well as any other order details to ensure that it is a successful payment.
- Click Intelligence does not guarantee search engine positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term; neither does Click Intelligence guarantee any traffic increases from carrying out campaigns.
- Click Intelligence does not assume liability for the client’s choice to obtain and/or link to websites without gaining our approval through consultation, as choosing low-quality sites can harm your SEO efforts.
- Click Intelligence is not responsible for changes made to the third-party websites that your content is published on, which can affect the search engine ranking of the client’s website negatively.
Monthly Promotional Discounts
Only one offer can be used per transaction. Click Intelligence reserves the right to remove our offers at any point.
Our Blogger Outreach service discounts cannot be used for the Adult, iGaming, Bitcoin, or Gambling sectors as these industries are covered in our Niche Backlinks service.
Any links purchased and be used across multiple domains as required.
Account credit can be used against our offers.
Please note, these offers are not applicable to those on Managed Packages, for any questions please contact your Account Manager.
Money Back Guarantee
Our Money Back Guarantee can only be used on online Non Approval Blogger Outreach orders that have been made directly through our portal. This does not apply to Approval services as these are fully managed to provide total control, ensuring you will be fully happy with output. If you need to request your money back due on our Non Approval Blogger Outreach service, please contact your Account Manager.
Click Intelligence does not sign individual NDA’s for every agency or client that uses our services. However, you can be certain that we treat every client with full Non-Disclosure respect as part of our terms of service.
Click Intelligence (the recipient) will not disclose confidential information provided by the agency or client (you) for any purpose unless we receive written confirmation of agreement from the party.
We will never disclose any confidential information to any third-party. The exception is to your employees and advisors who need to know the same information for the purpose of using our services.
Click Intelligence has the right to cancel any orders placed for websites in illegal or offensive industries. Illegal content, as well as hateful products, items, or services, objectionable or damaging content, aimed at any group of people, race, gender, sexual orientation, will be cancelled or refunded. This extends to attacks on any person, business, organisation, product or service, and cruelty to animals; content such as this will be cancelled or refunded also.
Prescription drugs, gambling and casinos, and adult content MAY be considered, but this will have to be treated separately. These need to be cancelled or refunded if ordered through the online portal.
If you are unsure whether your site violates any of our restrictions, please get in contact with us FIRST.
All parties agree and cannot revoke that the courts of England and Wales have the exclusive jurisdiction to:
- Determine any dispute
- Grant interim remedies
- Grant any other provisional or protective relief
How To Contact Us
We hope that this privacy notice has provided you with a clear understanding of how and why we gather data about you and your business. If you have any questions or concerns about this notice or the personal data that we store, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Unit 4 & 5,
Rockfield Business Park,
Cheltenham GL53 0AN, United Kingdom
Telephone: + 44 (0)1242 807842
How To Complain
Should the circumstance arise that you are unhappy with how we handle your personal data, we will investigate your concerns and seek to rectify the issue. If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are not processing your personal data in accordance with the law, you can raise your concerns with the ICO, contact details below.
Information Commissioner’s Office
Telephone: + 44 (0) 303 123 1113